• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

EMR December 2020 Timetable Consultation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llandudno

Established Member
Primarily due to crew diagramming I suppose. Converting an existing ECS run into a passenger service is pretty easy to do, whereas altering the crewing arrangements for 1L20 (2137 Liverpool to Nottingham) is a bit harder to achieve (but not impossible). I suppose its down to whatever is the cheapest and most cost effective method. To be totally honest I'm not sure there is the demand for the service starting back from Liverpool except on maybe a Friday and Saturday evening.
You can never have too many EMR trains between Liverpool and Manchester especially with Northern’s reliability record!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bunnahabhain

Established Member
You can never have too many EMR trains between Liverpool and Manchester especially with Northern’s reliability record!
Careful now, this place most folk usually suggest we are the only problem with the Castlefield Corridor. You'll be ostracised!

Status
Not open for further replies.