• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

EMR & Hull Trains 18-19/02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Hello, I have noticed that Hull Trains are diverting into St Pancras this weekend was thinking of going on one of these services due to the different routing. Are these services likely to be busy? Also are the EMR services likely to be full with the ECML being shut?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kite159

Veteran Member
Based on previous times when the ECML has been closed, then trains from St Pancras will be very busy. Best bet will be to get a seat reservation for the Hull Trains service.

Turbo004

I caught one of the diverted Hull trains services on a Sunday in January. I didnt get a reservation. Whilst it was busy I managed to get a seat.

BJames

Established Member
Has EMR deliberately marked their Sunday IC services reservation compulsory this weekend in anticipation of severe crowding? I just bought a super off-peak return from Notts (today) to come back on Sunday - tried to book the 1935 but it returned an error and looking on EMR's own ticketing site trains for most of the day are showing sold out. I booked on the 2035 instead (I'm still considering doing the Liv St-Peterborough special but not sure yet) - after midday this was one of the only trains not sold out and they won't sell super off-peak returns to be valid on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.