• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

EMT Class 158

Status
Not open for further replies.

Class 66's

Hi all,

Does anybody know where I could get an EMT livered Class 158 that is available now? I have found an ex central trains available now from Olivia's trains and I have seen Bachmann EMT livered ones but they are currently not available.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

hairyhandedfool

Established Member
Bachmann are currently 'retooling' their class 158 model, well, I say currently, they've been doing it for five years or more, but anyway, East Midlands Trains is one of the livery options they might eventually get round to producing as catalogue reference 31-518.

I'm not aware of any previous models produced in this livery, though they did do a class 159 in the very similar South West Trains livery and you can get some sticky vinyl transfers to re-livery a Bachmann 158 into East Midlands Trains livery (some painting will be required).

Townsend Hook

The Olivia's Trains model would have been one of their own custom repaints rather than an official Bachmann model.

Status
Not open for further replies.