• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Eurostar ToD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeeGee

Simple question, but there's a 20 min wait on the Eurostar customer support line ATM.

I've booked three tickets for E* from Ebbsfleet to Paris for a day trip with the family in a few weeks.

For the son's scrapbook I want "physical" tickets rather than printed at home ones.

Can I pick them up in advance at St Pancras? I'm passing by on Saturday. Or do I have to go to Ebbsfleet?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

duncanp

Established Member
Yes you can pick them up from St Pancras,as long as you have the booking reference and the card that was used to pay for the booking.

Eurostar only has one reservations system, so it doesn't matter whether you use St Pancras or Ebbsfleet.

ItchyRsole

If you get stuck mate pm me & I'll get something at work printed out for your lad.

DeeGee

Cheers Itchy, I might yet take you up on that.

Another quick question. I forgot to pick up at Pancras last time I was there. I then had this idea that I'd like a contactless card on the joint bank account, so I asked for one.

Then remembered that I needed the old card to collect the ticket.

Can I go round spending money will-nilly on the new card, and still use the old one to collect the tix? The old card will stop working when I start using the new one, won't it? Or should I wait until I collect my tix before using the new card?

cool110

When you collect the machine only checks that the card number matches the booking so it won't know that the bank has cancelled it.

JoeGJ1984

I asked a similar question before and somebody said not to use the old card for anything other than collecting the tickets as it may be retained (either at cash machine or in store).

Status
Not open for further replies.