• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

FCC Class 377s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Class377

Apologies if this is already up as a thread, but first time poster so sorry.

I love the new Class 377s that FCC have - they look so great in their new livery!

Does anybody have a timetable for which services are run by the 377s? I know somebody had one for the 43s with NXEC.

Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

asylumxl

Established Member
Apologies if this is already up as a thread, but first time poster so sorry.

I love the new Class 377s that FCC have - they look so great in their new livery!

Does anybody have a timetable for which services are run by the 377s? I know somebody had one for the 43s with NXEC.

Thanks.

There is a thread in Rolling Stock forum. It shouldn't be hard to miss, it's updated regularly.

A search for 377 diagrams should bring it up. The one mackenzie blu has posted should be valid till October.

Hope this helps :).

Class377

There is a thread in Rolling Stock forum. It shouldn't be hard to miss, it's updated regularly.

A search for 377 diagrams should bring it up. The one mackenzie blu has posted should be valid till October.

Hope this helps :).

Ahh, thanks, so much politer than other forums. Thanks and sorry for being so noobish!

jon0844

Veteran Member
The moderators or more likely an admin may wish to ensure they've enabled the search facility to work on just 3 characters, as this would make it easier to find '377' in a search, or indeed any other class number.

By default, you need to enter at least 4 characters in vBulletin - but it was changed in 3.8!

MCR247

Established Member
And in another thread.

Welcome anyway, but try to just post threads in one place :)

dan_atki

Established Member
The moderators or more likely an admin may wish to ensure they've enabled the search facility to work on just 3 characters, as this would make it easier to find '377' in a search, or indeed any other class number.

By default, you need to enter at least 4 characters in vBulletin - but it was changed in 3.8!

Something that bugs me slightly too - I'll raise it in staff :).

Why have you posted this everywhere?

It'd be easier for all involved if you used the 'report post' feature to help staff take necessary action ;).

I've posted it here and in rolling stock, which I was told to be the correct forum?

I think what was meant was to check this thread: http://www.railforums.co.uk/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=343351 :).

Being new, you may also wish to take a moment to check the forum rules at http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16234.

Status
Not open for further replies.