• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

FGW Service Delivery Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffer68

Hi guys,

I wonder if you can help. I applied for a Service Delivery Assistant with FGW back in December - the closing date was 21/12/12 and I submitted my application in plenty of time. I have not heard back yet but as the online status still says sorting applications I guess I shall have to keep waiting.
My current job ends at the end of Feb so need to get a move on. Any thoughts please.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

PeteH

Hi guys,

I wonder if you can help. I applied for a Service Delivery Assistant with FGW back in December - the closing date was 21/12/12 and I submitted my application in plenty of time. I have not heard back yet but as the online status still says sorting applications I guess I shall have to keep waiting.
My current job ends at the end of Feb so need to get a move on. Any thoughts please.

It took 3 months for me to receive a reply to my application for a trainee driver role at FGW.

Lrd

Established Member
They do take a while and don't forget it was Christmas and New Year so no one would have been around at the office for two weeks.

Buffer68

Thanks for the advice. Would I do best just to be patient? If I was to contact them to ask about my application would it be deemed good or bad?
It's just that I could do with finding out.

Thanks

LCC106

Established Member
I don't think there's any problem with contacting them after a month to ask when you're likely to hear from them unless the advert stated otherwise...

jc1

I applied for a trainee driver position in august and my
online status says awaiting shortlisting still.
I e mailed them 2 weeks ago to tell them that I have
passed the assessments and structured interview last
year with another TOC and have still had no reply.
I think I will call them tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.