• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Finding a high res "Cathedrals Express" nameplate image

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad465

Established Member
Apologies if this isn't in the right place as I wasn't sure.

Next year I'm planning on completing a cross the country cycle ride that I want to name after the Cathedrals Express railtour, and to make for a better relation I want to get an image of the nameplate and put on laminated paper to attach to the front of a bike, resembling how named railtour plates fit as well (there's a lot of complexity into why I want to).

The trouble I'm having is finding an image which is large enough in a high enough resolution. I have so far only managed to crop the plate out of images of a whole locomotive, which are too small, and when enlarged the low res means you can't make it out.

Does anyone know where I can find one?

If it wasn't possible to get one as such it may help that I'm at Uni out in Bath, on a popular railtour route, such as if someone knows when the Cathedrals Express tour might next go along that route (if it does between January and April), I could go and get an image myself as it passes through.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
Have you asked them, if you tell them what you are planning, they may be able to send you something suitable that you could use?

Status
Not open for further replies.