• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Flexi Season renewal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAPhil

I am using the last ticket on my flexi season ticket today. Do I have to wait until tomorrow to renew or can I do it at the ticket office this evening?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Haywain

Veteran Member
I am using the last ticket on my flexi season ticket today. Do I have to wait until tomorrow to renew or can I do it at the ticket office this evening?
You should be able to do it today.

SAPhil

All worked fine. App showed the existing still valid ticket plus the new set of tickets waiting to be activated today. Everything worked when I travelled in today. Pleasantly surprised :D!

Wallsendmag

Established Member
All worked fine. App showed the existing still valid ticket plus the new set of tickets waiting to be activated today. Everything worked when I travelled in today. Pleasantly surprised :D!
You cant have valid day passes from two separate Flexi Seasons at the same time as validation devices would struggle to pick which one you want to use

RPI

Established Member
You cant have valid day passes from two separate Flexi Seasons at the same time as validation devices would struggle to pick which one you want to use
Unless the new one has a start date in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.