• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Formatting Posts Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Pacer

Established Member
Mods - feel free if you think this post needs moving to a difference section.

I seem to have managed to lock the format bar when posting on mobile, so I can't use the bold button, strike through etc. I know there are ways of typing the formats but I'm interested in how to get my buttons back.

This has been discussed before, but I can't find the post. I recall it as I helped another member resolve this same issue but I can't remember how we did it!

Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220309-221907_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220309-221907_Samsung Internet.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 21
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ComUtoR

Established Member
Screenshot_20220309_223549_com.android.chrome.jpg

Click the far right three dots and then click the square brackets

hexagon789

Veteran Member
Mods - feel free if you think this post needs moving to a difference section.

I seem to have managed to lock the format bar when posting on mobile, so I can't use the bold button, strike through etc. I know there are ways of typing the formats but I'm interested in how to get my buttons back.

This has been discussed before, but I can't find the post. I recall it as I helped another member resolve this same issue but I can't remember how we did it!

Thanks for any help.
Just click on them and they'll "ungrey" and work again.

Status
Not open for further replies.