• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Freight Timings for Brough/Broomfleet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Could anybody help me find freight timings for either Brough or Broomfleet? I realise that Freightmaster would be my friend, but it's such a lot of money and it's rare that I need timings.

Also, does anybody have timings for the NR engineering trains to the Yorkshire Coast Line for this week? I saw one of these at Walton Street Junction today and was just wondering if anybody knows whether they have booked timings.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Shaun1709

Hi Max....the engineering trains seem to run as and when needed.i live close to the Hull-Scarborough line (not far from Walton Street).No doubt someone will tell me I'm wrong but thats how it seems to me.i was suprized to see a 66 going up to Beverley late on Sunday night.

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Hi Max....the engineering trains seem to run as and when needed.i live close to the Hull-Scarborough line (not far from Walton Street).No doubt someone will tell me I'm wrong but thats how it seems to me.i was suprized to see a 66 going up to Beverley late on Sunday night.

Ah right, thanks for this! I saw one on the curve by the KC stadium on Monday afternoon, although I was crossing the Anlaby Road flyover on a bus at the time!

1D53

Established Member
Thats why I said it was out of date ;) Mirfield remains closely the same however.

Status
Not open for further replies.