• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Fundraiser for 45132 Main Generator repairs.

strimmer

Firstly I would like to thank the Forum Support Team, for giving me permission to post this.
Earlier this year I set up a fundraiser for the Main Generator repairs for 45132, which now resides at the Epping Ongar Railway. The latest news on the work being done on the Main Generator, is that it looks very likely that it will return to North Weald very early in the new year, possibly January or February. If you would like to take a look at the fundraiser, you will see from the latest updates, that the Main Generator from 45015, is going to have a new lease of life in 45132, by copying what British Rail did back in the 1970s. All donations to the fundraiser, however large or small, will be most gratefully recieved by the team.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Firstly I would like to thank the Forum Support Team, for giving me permission to post this.
Earlier this year I set up a fundraiser for the Main Generator repairs for 45132, which now resides at the Epping Ongar Railway. The latest news on the work being done on the Main Generator, is that it looks very likely that it will return to North Weald very early in the new year, possibly January or February. If you would like to take a look at the fundraiser, you will see from the latest updates, that the Main Generator from 45015, is going to have a new lease of life in 45132, by copying what British Rail did back in the 1970s. All donations to the fundraiser, however large or small, will be most gratefully recieved by the team.
Donation sent, good luck with the repairs

strimmer

I've just added an update to the fundraiser for the Main Generator repairs on 45132. This is a personal message from loco owner, Roger Bray. I've added three pictures of the loco, when it was in service at the Mid-Hants. Looking forward to it being in service again, this time at the EOR.