• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GC 180 and HT 222 at Kings Cross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Poole

On May 31st i'm leading to London and going to take pictures i'm going to London Kings Cross, but i'm intrested in two DMU that i haven't got yet

Grand Central 180
Hull Trains 222

Does anyone have an diagram on the services that an Grand Central Class 180 and Hull Trains 222 run?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

oliverj8

I'm not sure about the GC 180s but HT have them on all services as their 222s went to EMT months ago.

Hope this helps.

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I'm not sure about the GC 180s but HT have them on all services as their 222s went to EMT months ago.

Hope this helps.

You are correct Hull Trains are now 180 only.

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
The ex-Hull Trains 222s can often be found on the Sheffield-London stopping services and vice versa.

GNERman

Established Member
On May 31st i'm leading to London and going to take pictures i'm going to London Kings Cross, but i'm intrested in two DMU that i haven't got yet

Grand Central 180
Hull Trains 222

Does anyone have an diagram on the services that an Grand Central Class 180 and Hull Trains 222 run?

gc 180's can work anything, but fortunatly for you the Bradford services will have started which are all going to be class 180 worked.

as for sunderland it could be any as it depends on the hst fleet, the workings have been that varied nothing is 100% concrete...

Status
Not open for further replies.