• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

General Knowledge Quiz

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Neo9320

Apologies.....I've just realised that you got the answer earlier in the thread. Therefore, next time it's my turn to set a question, I'll hand it over to you.
lol not a problem, I actually didn’t think my answer was specific enough so I’m happy to pass.

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
It is indeed Wytch Farm here in our very own Dorset.

Pull up to the Pump and help yourself to the finest fuel of your choice and set your question.
That was the only onshore one I knew the name of offhand - just from the huge publicity it got when it first opened - I had no idea it was actually the largest as well*...!!!

*see what I did there...?! :lol:

Right... next question... sticking with the oil theme, who played JR Ewing's equally deviously minded PA in Dallas?

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Google suggests there were three different actors who played his secretary - Deborah Rennard, Tina Louise and Meg Gallagher.
Yes, but Sly was the longest serving one, played by Rennard, and the one most aligned to JR's own way of thinking and acting.

D6130

Established Member
Tonight? (Daily - Monday to Friday - early evening current affairs programme hosted by Cliff Michelmore, with roving reporter Fyfe Robertson)..... superseded about ten years later by Nationwide.

Last edited: