• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Glasgow to Isle of Arran (Brodick Castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to make this trip in early Sept, I have done so on 2 other occasions and can highly recommend it.

Previous times I have bought an all inclusive ticket from Glasgow central, which included train to Ardrossan Harbour, CalMac sailing to Arran, Bus transfer from Brodick and entrance fee into the castle.

I have looked at both Scotrail & SPT website and been unable to find if it still available.

Would anyone have any info?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Romilly

Established Member
The Scotrail and East Coast journey planners are offering Rail & Sail tickets from Glasgow to Brodick (£19.65 offpeak day return), but are not obviously offering tickets which also combine admission to the castle. The castle's page on the National Trust for Scotland website says that combined travel and admission tickets are available from any Strathclyde Passenger Transport station, but it's not clear whether that means that the combined tickets can only be purchased from stations, or can be purchased anywhere but are only available for journeys from an SPT station.

Status
Not open for further replies.