• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Got Fit For Role at Medical

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had my medical today and I got Fit for Role. I just need to wait for my drug screen to come back tomorrow, but as I don't do drugs or even smoke I know that will be fine. Thanks everyone for all the advice you have given me on the forum. I start my training in September and will be based at Man Picc for FTPE as a conductor.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

david_VI

Congrats? How was it? Im trying to lose weight to get my BMI a bit lower for a potential medical :D

The nurse at Bupa Manchester was brilliant and made you feel so relaxed. I have never had a medical before and the hearing test was a little strange, but I passed it. I wasn't expecting to be told anything today and I just need to wait for the drug test to come back tomorrow for the official result. I was given a few pieces of paper which showed the test I had passed. I don't require another one for 6 years. I was really worried before I got there but it was fine. Good luck with your weight, I have been working hard at mine and will continue.

swords

was the hearing test beeps of different tones played progressively quieter through headphones like it is at a hospital or doctors??

yes one side was red which had to go on your right ear and the other was blue and you had to press a button each time you heard a noise. Some were high, some were low and some very very low.

Degsi00

Congrats Michelle, I got my medical soon re: trainee train driver with Southern... I know how you must be feeling! Well done.

Jay mc 99

Well done Michelle. I have got my assesment centre for first In liverpool on Tuesday starting to get nervous already.

Status
Not open for further replies.