• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Got my telephone interview !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulh86

Hi everyone after almost 3 weeks since the "congratulations email" I finally got an email to book my telephone interview. I have about 100 questions wrote down that I think they could ask if anyone who's had the interview could/wants to help and let me know wot questions they were asked it would be appreciated lol. Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

debadzuk79

Good luck. I would hardly call it an interview. Don't think they will ask you a question and let you answer it. It goes at 100 miles per hour and it's over before you know it. I did awful. The scotrail thread has all the info you need but it seems everyones were different. I won't tell you the questions I got asked seeing as we are competing for the same position.

SPADTrap

Established Member
Again, like your previous thread about phone interviews, Scotrail thread or any FirstGroup thread has it all already, good luck!

Paulh86

Thanks. I know think I'm just going to take the questions as they come and just answer honestly and hope it's enough lol. Good luck to you too

SPADTrap

Established Member
Thanks. I know think I'm just going to take the questions as they come and just answer honestly and hope it's enough lol. Good luck to you too

Absolutely! I'm starting with GA but worked for FCC previously and mine consisted of customer service style questions and a few about when I have worked well in a team!

Best of luck :D

Status
Not open for further replies.