• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Graffiti at Kings Cross St Pancras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadders

Veteran Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Not seen it mentioned anywhere else, and not as bad as Oxford Circus a couple of years ago, but I passed through Kings Cross St Pancras yesterday afternoon and the Circle/Met/H&C platforms have suffered a graffiti attack.

Anyone know when this was done and when it will be painted over or removed? Have any other stations been hit?

Attachments

• IMG_6253.jpeg
    IMG_6253.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 187
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

thomalex

It stuns me they've not got this 10 Foot bloke yet given the amount of crap he's daubed over London and the amount of money in clean ups he must have caused. Bonkers.

It also depresses me to see graffiti daubed up the front of St Pancras station by the road and both of the Euston lodges.

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
It stuns me they've not got this 10 Foot bloke yet given the amount of crap he's daubed over London and the amount of money in clean ups he must have caused. Bonkers.

It also depresses me to see graffiti daubed up the front of St Pancras station by the road and both of the Euston lodges.
I have a strong suspicion that 10 foot is either the notorious Tox or is someone very close to him; last month I was in Paris and I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw, in one location, "Tox 2023" scrawled several times on a wall - and the 10 Foot" scrawl was immediately next to it at least twice. Both these vandals looked to have used identical spray cans...

skyhigh

Established Member
I have a strong suspicion that 10 foot is either the notorious Tox or is someone very close to him; last month I was in Paris and I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw, in one location, "Tox 2023" scrawled several times on a wall - and the 10 Foot" scrawl was immediately next to it at least twice. Both these vandals looked to have used identical spray cans...
If you Google the tags you'll find that both 'artists' have been named in the news as different people.

Russel

How was it possible to tag an underground station without being spotted, even when closed to the public?

Turtle

How was it possible to tag an underground station without being spotted, even when closed to the public?
Didn't it recently happen over a Christmas holiday period. Same reason the vandals obtained access.

Hadders

Veteran Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Didn't it recently happen over a Christmas holiday period. Same reason the vandals obtained access.
Yes, Christmas Day 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.