• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Great Easten Main line in Production

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

GNERman

Established Member
A couple more photos have been uploaded, one showing the Class 360 (presumably to be included), one of Stratford and one of Ipswich. They've also uploaded a map showing what will be covered in the route, which will be Liverpool Street through to Ipswich, the Braintree branch, Colchester Town branch and also the Port of Felixstowe branch.

Incidentally, users on UKTS have been saying that it's a shame that the 321 isn't (yet) being developed for the route. Indeed a 321 would have been nice, not only for this but also for the Crouch Valley and Mayflower Lines and, with a reskin or two, could easily become a 320 for use on Edinburgh-Glasgow and WCML North routes.

However, with Waggonz's Class 90 & DVT nearing completion, and classes 153, 156, 170 and 379 (reskin of 377) available, as well as 66, 70 and 86, I think we're relatively well equipped in the meantime. There is also the freeware Class 317 available in a number of liveries, which could be a substitute for a 315. Not ideal, I know, but not the end of the world.

Nevertheless, i'm looking forward to this. I hope they do a good job with the 360 (as good as the 377 I hope) and if Waggonz's Class 90 pack is as good as their 142 pack, that'll be great as well.

Last edited:

oliMw

On RSC's Facebook page the route is due to come out after 5PM BST, so anytime now

jon91

It's now out and I've suckered myself into buying it, so much for self control... :D As a side note, I've spent most of the day playing around with the class 90 and I'm still grinning like an idiot. It has to be one of the best pieces of DLC released for Railworks to date.

GB

Established Member
Can anyone tell me how to reset the emergency brakes and how to cancel the vigilance on the class 360?

Thanks

jon91

You have to push the controller to the emergency position to regain access to the power notches. I think the vigilance reset is the same key as is used to cancel the AWS warning.

TB

Does the Felixstowe branch include all stations including Felixstowe itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.