• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Greater Anglia Vacancies -Trainee Mainline Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

DepotDosser

Has anyone else received an email today saying they have not passed the online assessments? I have despite being told on the live chat that I had!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Twotwo

What does it say on your application profile page? This Application is under consideration.

Lee Saunders

Yes I got that email just now. I replied back saying I haven’t even done the assessments yet as I’m still waiting for a date at the assessment centre. I probably won’t here back though as they are useless and never reply. I was told I passed the SJT and my application was under consideration.

Twotwo

Yes I got that email just now. I replied back saying I haven’t even done the online assessments yet as I’m still waiting for a date at the assessment centre. I was told I passed the SJT and my application was under consideration.

The online assessment they are referring to is the SJT...

Jonty

Yes they told me I passed it though.
Just spoke with them and it’s becuase they had so many applicants that they had to go through them again and mark them to advanced so we passed at national , hence we are unsuccessful.

DepotDosser

It’s all a bit odd for them to tell you you’ve passed and then say you haven’t. Be good if there was a reason for it! I haven’t got the link handy to see my application status unfortunately.

Nevergiveup

They meant SJT as online assessment you didn’t pass that
Yes I got that email just now. I replied back saying I haven’t even done the assessments yet as I’m still waiting for a date at the assessment centre. I probably won’t here back though as they are useless and never reply. I was told I passed the SJT and my application was under consideration.

DMcq2010

Could I ask what depot you guys applied for, I haven't recieved any correspondence since the email referring to no vacancies at both bishop stortford and liverpool street. However, application is still under consideration.

Lee Saunders

yup I just read that now, that’s a bit unfortunate for us :/

@Jonty how did you contact them?
Could I ask what depot you guys applied for, I haven't recieved any correspondence since the email referring to no vacancies at both bishop stortford and liverpool street. However, application is still under consideration.
I applied for Bishops Stortford, Colchester and Southend. So if you haven’t got the dreaded email today you probably got the advanced mark. Even though I just checked my application again and it’s still saying under consideration lol.

DepotDosser

My application now says unsuccessful. Luckily for me I am at an advanced stage with another TOC so I don’t think I could have continued with Greater Anglia? Either way whoever is still in it... best of luck, looks like for this one there is a lot of competition!

Nevergiveup

Liverpool Street and illford

Mekiz79

I cant even login to my profile, says email address is not recognized when I use forgot password link.

Nevergiveup

Which TOC if you don’t mind?
My application now says unsuccessful. Luckily for me I am at an advanced stage with another TOC so I don’t think I could have continued with Greater Anglia? Either way whoever is still in it... best of luck, looks like for this one there is a lot of competition!

Mekiz79

I tried again 10 mins later and it logged me in using the saved password I tried before, bizarre.

Says my application is still under consideration.

Wazza85

Best of luck if you want preparation for the MMI pm me as I have the questions from memory.
Hi mate how do I dm you? I’m new to this site. I have stage 2 assessments pending and wondered if you could help with the mmi please. Thanks

Mekiz79

I thought you got the crossrail drivers role?.

That's a sore point. I'm in the holding pool for gidea park with Crossrail but they also have no vacancies! I spoke to their HR and asked for a rough time scale for a start date and they couldn't give me one. So here I am applying for GA. Who are equally as bad with their recruitment.

Charliew24

My application still says under consideration, I also haven't had any email referring to to the online assessment.

anyone in the same boat, no contact since I applied...

That's a sore point. I'm in the holding pool for gidea park with Crossrail but they also have no vacancies! I spoke to their HR and asked for a rough time scale for a start date and they couldn't give me one. So here I am applying for GA. Who are equally as bad with their recruitment.
Sorry to heard that ...abbywood or old oak common?? What no vacancy at those depots

Kay_M

Hello all

I did an online assessment for this role. Does this count as a life gone for the assessment or are the two chances still intact?

Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.