• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

gtr/1404

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choppsie5791

I wonder if it has anything to do with which depot/location?

I applied for 1403 Ashford depot and not heard anything. I know a few other guys that are in the same boat who applied for Ashford but know of others who applied for 1404 KX who have been booked DMI's....

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

baz962

Established Member
Thanks for that maybe I will answer 0203 still nowt yet fingers crossed tomorrow i get a big fat juicy yay

trump

They left me a voicemail and I called.them back..don't worry guys.
I rarely answer any calls these days. Especially from the wife! ;)

Jme_Bud

Just a thought what's the gtr number that calls does anyone know I'm a sod for not answering calls from numbers I don't know
They have contacted me on a few different 0208 numbers in the past.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

baz962

Established Member
Maybe just let them leave a message that way if they say no they won't hear me sobbing and wailing lol

the MM

Haha baz, you crack me up! Good luck and I'm from Watford . if I remember you were from Peterborough right?

baz962

Established Member
No I'm bedford I was talking to a guy all-day was from Peter borough was a fire man

info

Hi, has anyone who has had their assessment on Monday heard back yet about their MMI...I am still waiting

baz962

Established Member
I did mine tuesday still waiting someone on here did his Monday heard on Wednesday ops said call them if not heard by end of week but I can't find a number for hr

Sinistah

Just had a look at my application timeline.

Applied June 26th 2016
Invited for 1 assessment 27th Jan 2017
DMI interview for 21st Feb (email received 15th Feb)
Notification of DMI success 24th March (appt' for medical 5th April)
Confirmation of job offer and contract sent after medical 5th April
Job start 8th May

So, it took 6 months and 1 day to hear anything at all.
Then only took just over 2 months (1 assessment, 1 DMI and 1 medical) to get my start date.
Wait patiently for the surprise email.
Happy Easter guys.

When did you do you MMI. Im assuming it was on 27th Jan

baz962

Established Member
I dont see many posts from anyone that failed mmi do you have to get everything spot on or is there a pass mark like the tests does anyone think

info

I wonder if it has anything to do with which depot/location?

I applied for 1403 Ashford depot and not heard anything. I know a few other guys that are in the same boat who applied for Ashford but know of others who applied for 1404 KX who have been booked DMI's....

Have you got any update yet Choppsie... You did it on monday aswell?

baz962

Established Member
I take it we wont hear now I guess hr are a monday to friday 9 to 5 outfit

baz962

Established Member
Anyone on here or looking at this recently taken and passed sjt and mmi

baz962

Established Member
How you think you did I wasn't nervous doing it but I am nervous waiting lol

Choppsie5791

Have you got any update yet Choppsie... You did it on monday aswell?

No updates, no emails or phone call mate. A couple of others I went with got emails saying they passed and will be contacted in future in regards to the DMI.
One of the guys had his part 2 assessment the day after me so I reckon I've failed it.

Gutted after clearing so many hurdles :(

baz962

Established Member
It means nothing mate one guy on here heard he passed two days later a couple did theirs on a Monday heard they passed the following Monday I keep worrying I failed but not because I haven't heard keep the faith mate hope you get good news

Need2

Try not to look to deep into it guys.
As I have said earlier, GTR notify candidates in the way they see fit. There seems to be no order at all, (ie people attending the mmi sameday as you and already hearing back) just look at the example of me!
I know sitting there waiting and thinking plays tricks on your mind, I was adamant I had failed, but you've got to try and forget about it. I did (after 3 weeks) and all of a sudden I had a missed call and voicemail telling me the good news!

Good luck chaps.

Daly131

Hi guys quick question please! After the mmi I forgot to tell the interviewer my mobile is currently not working. If I don't receive an email soon with any news who would be the best people to contact OPC or GTR

bILLOO

Anyone on here or looking at this recently taken and passed sjt and mmi

Passed everything in 2015. Reading this thread with great interest as I would happily work out of Welwyn depot if there are vacancies!

Status
Not open for further replies.