• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Station...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

4SRKT

Established Member
Blimey. I thought that one would be a little trickier than that!

atomicdanny

Since i broke the rules (by mistake) I guess its anyones go now :( picture removed (I was trying to make it more interesting)

MCR247

Established Member
Why does a train have to be in the picture if its Guess the station?

atomicdanny

Next one (with a train this time!)

Why does a train have to be in the picture if its Guess the station?

The photo must contain a train which operates/operated on the Network Rail area unless the easement in rule 4 applies. (so excludes any Light Rail, LUL & Preserved Railways)

It says in the rules (I agree i think that its a bit daft since it would make it too easy to guess!)

MCR247

Established Member
But having a train in it just makes it easier to guess. Your picture is a brilliant example, I wouldn't have any idea where it was, but the 175 has just narrowed it down to Wales :roll:

4SRKT

Established Member
Let's try another. I'm afraid this is probably quite easy, but I'm really running very low indeed on shots that don't contain the station's name. :(

Attachments

• SDC10688.jpg
    SDC10688.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 127

MCR247

Established Member
I know where it is, but as I don't have a picture I won't say :)

4SRKT

Established Member
That only took 3 minutes. A record?

I'm going to have to start taking pics at obscure places. The only really difficult one I've had was Byfleet & New Haw.

Established Member
OK, here's a harder one.

657.jpg