• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Station...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

PGAT

Established Member
Alright try this one

Attachments

• 4D5A3D03-9E12-4DB8-AEC7-22F1FDE23C38.jpeg
    4D5A3D03-9E12-4DB8-AEC7-22F1FDE23C38.jpeg
    262.6 KB · Views: 55

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Hmmm... tiny visible bit of platform on the lower right... difficult... but a good challenge... I'm wondering if the reason you haven't blanked out the Kentish Town destination is it's a service that doesn't normally terminate there... but it's obviously south of Blackfriars....

Sharp curve to the left.... and has the look as if it's been taken with zoom through the window of another train... I don't think it is, but just to get it moving again, let's start with the disused side of Loughborough Junction.

Peter Sarf

Established Member
My first thought was Streatham.
Hmmm... tiny visible bit of platform on the lower right... difficult... but a good challenge... I'm wondering if the reason you haven't blanked out the Kentish Town destination is it's a service that doesn't normally terminate there... but it's obviously south of Blackfriars....

Sharp curve to the left.... and has the look as if it's been taken with zoom through the window of another train... I don't think it is, but just to get it moving again, let's start with the disused side of Loughborough Junction.
Eight car to add to the equation so could be anywhere on the Sutton/Wimbledon loop.

Somehow I recognise that building.

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
My first thought was Streatham.

Eight car to add to the equation so could be anywhere on the Sutton/Wimbledon loop.

Somehow I recognise that building.
The building rings bells for me as well. I suspect Mr 185 has it...

Can't be on the loop, though, as they're all island platforms and not surrounded by big buildings except at Sutton and Wimbledon themselves.