• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GWR-NEW DMU DIAGRAMS DEVON/CORNWALL-SX-MAY 22 (Exeter TMD/Laira TRSMD/Penzance TRSMD/Par cs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prudhoe

Attach the latest diagrams covering the West Country. There are 27 daily diagrams covering the area. The units are maintained by Exeter TMD with servicing at Laira and Penzance.
With the Exeter diagrams totalling 26 and fleet totaling 27, including 150202 being away at Wolverton for around 3 months, there are insufficient unit to allow for daily maintenance, so 6 units are borrowed from St Phillips Marsh TMD each weekday.
In order to move units around, there are 2 daily diagrams each way between Exeter TMD and St Phillips Marsh TRSMD, plus another each way between Exeter TMD and Westbury DMU sidings.
The 150s usually work West of Exeter, whilst some 158s work the Barnstable line or Exeter/Plymouth/Penzance. The borrowed units can be classes 158, 165 or 166.

Attachments

• FGW DMUs-Exeter TMD-April 22.xlsx
    27.4 KB · Views: 124
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Clarence Yard

Established Member
Not all of these diagrams are Exeter based units. Some are cyclic SPM diagrams and therefore those units are not "borrowed" by Exeter.

The official GWR diagrams always use a number series that is class/sub class specific. I presume these are a read off RTT.

Prudhoe

No the diagram numbers are purely for identification as I don't have access to the actual numbers.
I have made several attempts doing the same for St Phillips Marsh but there are frequent minor changes at BTM, including set swaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.