• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GWR rovers online

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWRs website offers the prospect of buying rovers online, however for at least 4 years, it has errored with a 'too many redirects' message. Anyone any ideas/anyone from GWR watching/anyone else sell rovers online?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Class172

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
I would advise trying a different browser as suggested above or a different device. I’ve been able to purchase them before online.

Interesting, thanks. Have tried different devices, different OS, different types of device, fixed/WiFi/mobile, different locations, different logins....

...no joy.

The error occurs on choosing the one I'd like and then proceeding.

I'll be heading to the ticket office (no bad thing at all)

Class172

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Okay so I have just tried this now on my iPhone and am getting the error you have described. Perhaps some backend setting has changed at some point.

mangyiscute

Established Member
I've been able to get it to work but I'd warn that the only delivery option is post so you have to order it multiple days in advance (i think 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.