• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Happy New Year 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRAX

Established Member
I would like to wish everyone here a very happy and successful new year. May all your wishes come true, may you and your loved ones enjoy good health and wealth.
May your future be bright and made of what you want it to be made of.

Happy New Year.

J.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The_Train

Established Member
Happy New Year folks, here's hoping 2019 is great for everyone

djpontrack

Happy New Year everyone. I hope 2019 is kind to you all and plenty of new sightings/ new haulages/ shacks scratched etc, whatever you're into. :D

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Happy New Year everyone. If you’re on here at 2am and can still slpel properly than you’re a better nan than me.

A Challenge

Established Member
Happy New Year everyone! Wishing everyone a great 2019!

First post of 2019?? :lol:
It is indeed - the previous was at 23:59 and was in the Busses and Coaches subforum (First South Wales and West Discussion), on the subject of public toilets (or lack of) in Wells:
Remember the drivers will be in the same situation. (perhaps some random stops in the countryside may be required!)

The first four posts of the year were all in this thread, so therefore the first 'normal' post of 2019 is this one, on the saddening incident at Manchester Victoria yesterday evening:
NR services would have finished an hour and a half ago anyway, and they're unlikely to be able to run any trams through the crime scene until tomorrow morning at the earliest. No point leaving the doors open when there's no service passengers can use.

Anyway, was my phone clock wrong or did the (London) fireworks start at 00:00:10?

Status
Not open for further replies.