• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Historic LNER RMT strike timetable

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm traveling to from kings cross to York on 17th September (Saturday) which is the date of the proposed RMT strike.

Can anyone recall the time of the last train on previous Saturday strike days ?

I'm assuming 1500 ?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sammyg901

To tag on - does anyone know the calling pattern of the Leeds service that ran in the evening?

Watershed

Veteran Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
I'm traveling to from kings cross to York on 17th September (Saturday) which is the date of the proposed RMT strike.

Can anyone recall the time of the last train on previous Saturday strike days ?

I'm assuming 1500 ?
The last train to York was at 16:00. The last train to Doncaster was at 16:06. It's possible that the last train could be earlier this time, if they are struggling for contingency staff, but it certainly won't be any later than that.

Charlwood House Rail provides a very useful departure board facility going several years back, e.g. here are the Kings Cross departures for the last Saturday strike day (20th August).

To tag on - does anyone know the calling pattern of the Leeds service that ran in the evening?
The last Leeds service was at 15:06, calling at Stevenage, Peterborough, Grantham, Newark, Retford, Doncaster and Wakefield.

sammyg901

Thanks. So I'll need to travel a little earlier (and my poor friend has a ride on a service bus from Norwich to Peterborough instead of a direct RRB) but at least we'll make it!

Johnny Lewis

Thanks. So I'll need to travel a little earlier (and my poor friend has a ride on a service bus from Norwich to Peterborough instead of a direct RRB) but at least we'll make it!
You probably already know by now, but all strike action for that day (and other strike days in September) has been called off due to recent tumultuous events.

Status
Not open for further replies.