• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

HS2 traction power feeding arrangements

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowball

Established Member
How much has been published about proposed feeder station sites for HS2 phases 1, 2a and 2b?

I seem to remember noticing some proposed autotransformer sites on the phase 2b plans but I was concentrating on other aspects at the time.

Is there a list anywhere?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ABB125

Established Member
How much has been published about proposed feeder station sites for HS2 phases 1, 2a and 2b?

I seem to remember noticing some proposed autotransformer sites on the phase 2b plans but I was concentrating on other aspects at the time.

Is there a list anywhere?
I think autotransformer feeder sites are featured on the phase 1 maps in the government website (although these are 6 years old now and the design will have changed).

This is actually something I've been wondering as well recently; hopefully an answer will be found!

Status
Not open for further replies.