• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

I done it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Driver170

Passed the assessments woop but not over yet i know !

I actualy thought i screwd the mech part up and the paragraph part

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

the stripler

I too was at the assesments the other day, although i didnt get the chance to introduce myself to you.
Anyway, best of luck mate.
Ive been invited back thursday for driver interview.....is this the same day for you?

gary

NHG66

Well done mate, just had my driver manager interview today so fingers crossed.

Driver170

Hey mate good news for both of us :) yeh thursday the 4th oct. free rail pass aswel return :) might see you on the train matey.

well we have ample time to prepare for this interview ! is this the structured interview followed by the reaction test ?

how you getting time off from work ? the military are actualy supporting me on this one :D

the stripler

Hey mate good news for both of us :) yeh thursday the 4th oct. free rail pass aswel return :) might see you on the train matey.

well we have ample time to prepare for this interview ! is this the structured interview followed by the reaction test ?

how you getting time off from work ? the military are actualy supporting me on this one :D

Hi mate
il be travelling from wishaw..but free ticket, That was a nice surprise, save me £7 for parking car the other day lol.
I got the impression from the hr girl it was the structured interview, however the letter said driver interview?? might be worth a quik call. Iv been on holiday this week and next week the interview day landed on my day off......so i was a bit lucky there...

Where u travelling from? Have you heard how many got through or how many theyre looking for??

Gary

Fordie2

I was at the Scotrail assessment on Wednesday in Glasgow but I got a phone call about 2 hours after the assessment to tell me I had passed.

Have you had to wait until today to find out?

As for the interview as far as I am aware it is the driver interview and reaction test on Thursday! 300 words to be written for it as well!

the stripler

I was at the Scotrail assessment on Wednesday in Glasgow but I got a phone call about 2 hours after the assessment to tell me I had passed.

Have you had to wait until today to find out?

As for the interview as far as I am aware it is the driver interview and reaction test on Thursday! 300 words to be written for it as well!

no, i also got a phonecall about 2 o'clockish mate

Driver170

Alright men ! so its the drivers interview we have then ? and managers interview to follow if successful at that point.

isn't that the same as the structured interview ?

i just found out yesterday from an email and status update ! i changed my mobile number recently so they would of been trying to phone my old number, but i did update it online :( will have to pass it on thursday !

well its going to be a busy weekend and the next few days after that.

the stripler

Alright men ! so its the drivers interview we have then ? and managers interview to follow if successful at that point.

isn't that the same as the structured interview ?

i just found out yesterday from an email and status update ! i changed my mobile number recently so they would of been trying to phone my old number, but i did update it online :( will have to pass it on thursday !

well its going to be a busy weekend and the next few days after that.

Yip, busy weekend alright mate......heads pickled already....:oops:

Driver170

Just spent all day doing this 300 word essay :(
How many interviews are there? Just one and thats next week?
Brain is on fire

Fordie2

So i take it we are doing the managers interview and reaction test and if we pass them we go back for the structured interview?

What time are your interviews?

ellis997

Also through to the interview stage thursday for scotrail job.

From my understanding I'm going for my interview only and if i get through that stage i will be going for reaction and co-ordination test and structured interview?

Driver170

well done buddi ! might see you there am in at 11:45

so is it the managers interview we have on thursday ? then structured on another day ?

how you getting on ellis have you prep well enough ?
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
hey ellis might see you there im in at 11:45

so is it the managers interview we have on thursday then followed by the structured ?

so how you getting on with all this then ?

ellis997

Just getting into it really spoke to a few people i know through other who are train drivers and yet to phone a guy i worked with who has just this week passed his training.

Finding it hard to get time to do much though because of nightshifts but getting there! Im in at half 9 myself, should be out by 11:45 haha

I emailed the HR email address which i got my confirmation from so hopefully i'll have definite confirmation of what i am in for soon.

Driver170

Taking it in slowly soo much to get your head around like.

Not bad im going to visit edinburgh waverly wed night speak to any driver that is available.

If you would be kindly pass any info you know would be greatly appreciated.

Fordie2

My interview is at 11.45am aswell.

The 300 word report is done, feel like I'm back at school again having to do homework!

Driver170

Yeh just spent all weekend typing it ! Oh nice will see you there ;)
Is it the managers interview we have fordie ?

Status
Not open for further replies.