• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Intention to prosecute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenback

Emeritus Moderator
Sure, you can come up with scenarios that would fit.

But the OP needs to come up with one soon I would suggest, as thus far he is unlikely to convince.

Fares:
Off-Peak single £13.60
Off-peak day return £13.70
Off-peak return £22.70

I would imagine you'd remember if you bought that more expensive ticket, and why.

I agree that the OP has questions that they need to answer. But I cannot agree with your assertion that buying an off peak return, or rather, not having an off peak day return means that a reasonable person would find it suspicious.

If I am suspicious of the OP's story, it is not because of the type of ticket they held.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

IanXC

Emeritus Moderator
But I cannot agree with your assertion that buying an off peak return, or rather, not having an off peak day return means that a reasonable person would find it suspicious.

Exactly. If a reasonable person found it suspicious, surely it would be suspicious that the TOC price such a ticket!

Status
Not open for further replies.