• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Interview for MDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

slipperytrack

Hi,

I have an interview for the position of Maintenance Depot Driver this coming week. Is the interview based around the same questions as mainline drivers interviews or does the emphasis shift toward a more mechanical/engineering type of questioning?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dave1987

On Moderation
Hi,

I have an interview for the position of Maintenance Depot Driver this coming week. Is the interview based around the same questions as mainline drivers interviews or does the emphasis shift toward a more mechanical/engineering type of questioning?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Which TOC is the interview for?

slipperytrack

Which TOC is the interview for?

Oh sorry, I should have said. It is for Northern at Neville Hill. I've being trying to find out as much as possible about Neville Hill such as Toc's which have trains maintained there, total length of track at the depot. Just a few facts and figures really but there doesn't seem to be too much info out there about it.

Dave1987

On Moderation
Oh sorry, I should have said. It is for Northern at Neville Hill. I've being trying to find out as much as possible about Neville Hill such as Toc's which have trains maintained there, total length of track at the depot. Just a few facts and figures really but there doesn't seem to be too much info out there about it.

I believe beveridges is your best bet then buddy!!

shedman

Drop me a PM if you have any questions. Bev, I decided to go to DB Schenker at Knottingley

pip

Hi, I've been invited for an assessment for a MDD role with Northern (Heaton). Do MDD take the same tests as mainline drivers and are the pass marks the same? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.