• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Is international travel actually necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huntergreed

Established Member
Associate Staff
Events Co-ordinator
It is beginning to look like, sadly, it will be easier and more widely encouraged for the English to spend a week on a nice warm beach in Europe than to come up to Scotland and visit the highlands.

It's also looking like the English and Irish may get holidays this year but that the Scottish and Welsh will not, given they're being much more cautious with their easing of the restrictions.

It's going to be tough on the mental health of the Scottish and Welsh if this is the case, especially people who live near me, less than 20 miles from the border, but it's beginning to look like this may be the case

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Richard Scott

Established Member
It is beginning to look like, sadly, it will be easier and more widely encouraged for the English to spend a week on a nice warm beach in Europe than to come up to Scotland and visit the highlands.

It's also looking like the English and Irish may get holidays this year but that the Scottish and Welsh will not, given they're being much more cautious with their easing of the restrictions.

It's going to be tough on the mental health of the Scottish and Welsh if this is the case, especially people who live near me, less than 20 miles from the border, but it's beginning to look like this may be the case
Soon sort that out by setting up a bubble in England and moving there (as my mother lives there and is on her own) then my money will be spent in England rather than Wales and I can go on Holiday. Welsh Assembly seem set on economic destruction of this country at any cost.

Llanigraham

On Moderation
Soon sort that out by setting up a bubble in England and moving there (as my mother lives there and is on her own) then my money will be spent in England rather than Wales and I can go on Holiday. Welsh Assembly seem set on economic destruction of this country at any cost.

And Westminster isn't?

Butts

Veteran Member

Restrictions have already been eased despite what Bute House may think.

There are no road blocks out there and nothing to stop you going anywhere you like.

I'm off to England again next week for the fourth time during the lockdown. I may be a key worker but no one has come out with...

Ausweis bitte Mein Herr ....

It's really that easy:E

Status
Not open for further replies.