• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Jokes and puns regarding Animals on line in Doncaster area (03/08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

trickyvegas

Do Network Rail have contingency plan for such incidents or do they make it up on the hoof?

61653 HTAFC

Veteran Member
That's what I thought but I'm no expert on animal behaviour, in fact I can't understand what attracts them onto the track in the first place

Perhaps the discharge from toilets causes patches of particularly succulent greenery to sprout in the four-foot...?

(Ooh, I am offal!)

Galaxy

You wouldn't all be joking if you'd been involved in this delay.

Just thought I'd put that pasture.

miami84

The funniest aspect is that these puns now have their own thread. Hats off to whoever is responsible.

Cundy66

All these people making food jokes about these poor cows should be ashamed because one day it'll be on your plate I hear tescos every little helps from train company side line abattoir now can we mooove on to the next one peas and gravy

DaveHarries

Established Member
Anyone making further contributions to this forum will be burned at the steak. :p

Dave

backontrack

Established Member
I think that's enough now. These puns aren't funny anymore, they're just getting annoying. I mean, really. Talk about flogging a dead... :P

Clip

Established Member
I was feeling bullish and as the thread had tailed off a little...

backontrack

Established Member
Well, you've cheesed me off. Be away with you or you'll get a rennin with the moderators. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.