• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Leeds trainee driver vacancies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Scudz

Anybody else manage to get their application in?

Wasn't open long, but managed to get mine in at last minute.

ST

Anybody else manage to get their application in?

Wasn't open long, but managed to get mine in at last minute.

Yep, but only just, was closed this morning! Fingers crossed now!

Scudz

Glad somebody else is in the same boat.

I know theyve been pushing through some vacancies quickly recently so hopefully not to long till we hear.

Let us know if you hear anything :)

Scudz

Quickly for you to sit in a talent pool, lol

Good luck folks!

Well im already in one for a different type of role with Northern, not looking so good for that though as its for control and they don't recruit that often! Another six months of what i refer to as hell ... Great haha.

Good luck to you too, fingers crossed time!!

ST

Glad somebody else is in the same boat.

I know theyve been pushing through some vacancies quickly recently so hopefully not to long till we hear.

Let us know if you hear anything :)

Good to know other people are going through the same, good luck to you all!
I bet it is frustrating for those in the talent pool.

Will keep you posted and you do the same, would be good to keep in touch on what could be quite a long journey!:D

Scudz

Definitely keep in touch, should be long but hopefully a positive outcome in the end for us both!!

Just a case of waiting for the next stage, the second step to the dream job!!

ST

Definitely keep in touch, should be long but hopefully a positive outcome in the end for us both!!

Just a case of waiting for the next stage, the second step to the dream job!!

I know, just a waiting game now......would be good to progress all the way to a job and share the journey on this forum, which I have to say is fantastic.

Good luck mate.:D

ST

Hello all, any news from anyone on this role? Not a dickie bird on my application.

Good luck everyone!

roystinho

Not heard anything either yet, but it did say it could take 4-6 weeks and it's only nearly 3 weeks since it closed. I'm not sure how well that timescale is stuck to in this industry. Where I'm working at the minute you tend to find out a lot sooner

Scudz

Not heard anything back either but i expected as much as it will have been a busy time for them in general what with the franchise renewal and end of the financial year approaching. Just a case of remaining patient.

roystinho

Not heard back either way yet. Is this normal? Or do they maybe interview some and see if they're suitable and work their way down the list so to speak?

Greg1205

You'd better call them. They tend to loose candidates data. Just keep calling them to find out, otherwise they pick people they know first of all ...

mick2472

Does anyone know which date the course is that this job advert is aimed at. Or when the next courses are running

Is anyone currently in training as ive a couple of questions regarding the courses

Thanks

JCLeeds

Oh Jesus I cant believe this. Been waiting for Leeds trainees for ages, my 6 months just expired. Im not here every day but I was checking the site every 2 days at least, (I thought) how did i miss this? How long was it up there for?

roystinho

It was only up for a day. Didn't get sent out on the alert. Was a Sunday too.

Luckily for me I started filling in the application in straight away. The next day I was out enjoying the sun with the family and they emailed saying it was closing at midnight, but of a rush to do it tbh

K Amos

Just wanted to say hi to all the people going for jobs at Leeds. I've got my first ever TOC interview on Wednesday and I'm a little nervous but excited at the same time. Anyway good luck and all the best to everybody who's going through the process

Scott6587

I also have an interview tomorrow for a driving position at leeds at 1030. I came from an internal position has anyone had any online tests to do prior to today?

jesslin

Hi people, does anyone know how long it will be before we hear anything from the interviews this week, I forgot to ask. Saying that I'm expecting a thanks but no thanks email, I don't think it went too well. Hope you guys faired better.

Scott6587

I was told that I should hear something back within a week. Fingers crossed for everyone.

mick2472

Psychometrics in may course in june I was told so its pretty tight on time. He said there was also a couse in sept and then of course the pool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.