• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Live signalling diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave55uk

Going slightly off-topic, are there any other countries (European) that have publicly available maps and times, like OTT and RTT etc.?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

takno

Established Member
Going slightly off-topic, are there any other countries (European) that have publicly available maps and times, like OTT and RTT etc.?
A couple of European countries (can't remember which ones) have pretty comprehensive maps of where trains are at a geographical level. I don't think anybody else shares the data at a signal-by-signal level. In fact I suspect very few other countries even gather it real-time across such a large portion of their network.

Wychwood93

A couple of European countries (can't remember which ones) have pretty comprehensive maps of where trains are at a geographical level. I don't think anybody else shares the data at a signal-by-signal level. In fact I suspect very few other countries even gather it real-time across such a large portion of their network.
The SNCF have this, geographical, link:

Géolocalisation des trains | SNCF

Not very detailed, but shows enough basic detail.

LAX54

Established Member
Engineering possessions are shown in Section B of the WON, not Section C
Colchester PSB tends to use ITxx (eg Item56), back to back may show 3256 (Items 32 and 56), but as with everything, every Signaller is different !

Status
Not open for further replies.