• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LNER - ECML Up to 0ctober 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've proactively published a batch of diagrams, looks to be Feb to October 2022. Last post on here. I don't know if any of it is different to what they've posted before.
2018 Diagrams
2019 Diagrams
2020 Diagrams
2021 Diagrams
Knowledge
Timetable Change Posters
Timetable May 2019 to May 2020
LNER Automated Azuma Announcements

We do not have access to announcements from older trains, nor At Station announcements.

2021 Diagrams are up to date in terms of what has been released as of 4th February 2021.

I will update this request with future diagrams on a monthly basis starting around 1st March.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DanNCL

Established Member
They've proactively published a batch of diagrams, looks to be Feb to October 2022. Last post on here. I don't know if any of it is different to what they've posted before.
I strongly suspect the reason the diagrams only go up to October will be engineering works. Most autumn weekends usually have diversions off the ECML, either via the Tyne Valley or via Lincoln.

I just meant, they've published previous months already - but have released them again. Looking at the notes on the request, the person publishing them doesn't know if there were any changes from what was published previously so is just tackling it in one bundle. Fair enough, I imagine they don't want to check every diagram lol

I keep an eye on that request as my grandad likes them printing off!!

Rhydgaled

Established Member
Diagrams are now available up to Friday 4th November using trainstrainstr's link above.

However, I note there are still five diagrams listed and the 225 Group newsletter 'LIVEWIRE' suggests only four sets have been in use most days since late Feb / early March. Does anyone know if this is still the case and, if so, which of the 5 diagrams is likely to be covered by an Azuma or is it completely random?

Established Member
Diagrams are now available up to Friday 4th November using trainstrainstr's link above.

However, I note there are still five diagrams listed and the 225 Group newsletter 'LIVEWIRE' suggests only four sets have been in use most days since late Feb / early March. Does anyone know if this is still the case and, if so, which of the 5 diagrams is likely to be covered by an Azuma or is it completely random?
Completely random. But will always be a Out and Back to Neville Hill diagram.

There will be days where all 5 Mk4s are in traffic.

Rhydgaled

Established Member
Completely random. But will always be a Out and Back to Neville Hill diagram.
So, does that mean the diagram that starts the day at York, and the one that finishes there, are the safest bets to see an IC225?

Established Member
So, does that mean the diagram that starts the day at York, and the one that finishes there, are the safest bets to see an IC225?
Yes, although under extreme circumstances, an Azuma has finished at York on 1N36, but that is in extreme disruption, or when Mk4 availability is very poor.

Rhydgaled

Established Member
Yes, although under extreme circumstances, an Azuma has finished at York on 1N36, but that is in extreme disruption, or when Mk4 availability is very poor.
Thanks, I'll try to aim for the diagrams that include 1A13, 1N36, 1Y00 and 1D30 to minimise the risk of an Azuma.

Status
Not open for further replies.