• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LNER extra Harrogate to London services

Status
Not open for further replies.

johntea

Established Member
I have been catching the 17:36 Harrogate to London Kings Cross service (as far as Wakefield anyway!) which is fantastic, but how are they managing to squeeze the extra services in between frequent, and often delayed, Northern services?

Both evenings so far I have caught them they have departed from Platform 1, which has resulted in some upset Knareborough passengers as it seems to mean the cancelleation of the 17:49 service (also how can there be a 17:36 service when the LNER service is only just departing from Platform 1 at that time?!)

I would presume the plan is actually to run the LNER services from Platform 3 but not sure that is happening at the moment!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Paceman

What has happened to the extra trains stopping at Horsforth? They are in the timetable to stop but yet not stopping in reality?

Veteran Member
What has happened to the extra trains stopping at Horsforth? They are in the timetable to stop but yet not stopping in reality?
According to LNER and RTT, only one train calls each way; the NR pdf has the 09xx up and 1533 down as well which seem to have lost the stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.