• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LNER seat reservation

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyJ

Sorry if this isn’t the right section.

I’m booked on to travel with LNER in December, looking at the seat plan the 2 of us are on a table of 4. Can I amend or change the seats so if the table of 2 isn’t free, we are just happy to sit on a table of 1 each (we are very unsociable when we travel anyway, so don’t bother us sitting alone)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

freddie1729

How did you book? If you booked directly with LNER you can change your seat reservation on their website.

It’s actually a very user friendly website. Book the seats you do want and the site itself will remind you that you have a reservation on that service already and ask you if you want to cancel the original booking.

SammyJ

It’s actually a very user friendly website. Book the seats you do want and the site itself will remind you that you have a reservation on that service already and ask you if you want to cancel the original booking.
Thanks! Will I have to pay anything for amending?

SammyJ

Thanks so much for the advice all. Managed to change (very easy too) I’m pleased I did as there was another person due to be sat at the table (despite six other tables of 4 being empty)

Status
Not open for further replies.