• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LNW 319, 350 & XC 170 Diagram Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

HST125Scorton

Hello all, I was recommended to come here by a few of my friends. I normally don't travel south they often with me been in Preston.

I'm currently trying to locate London North Western 319 & 350 full diagrams & Cross Country 170 full diagrams. Since the timetable change things have changed there seems to be more double 350s running about and at least 4, 5 or 6-Car 170s in peak time but I can't work out which is on which service.
I usually like to collect the diagrams each May to keep myself up to date etc.

With thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Qwerty133

Established Member
The LNW 319 diagrams are in the frequently requested thread which is literally pinned at the top of this board. Neither the 350 or XC 170 diagrams are publically available but other than 350s at weekends there has been no significant increase in double units as fleet utilisation was already at or about the maximum possible level.

HST125Scorton

The LNW 319 diagrams are in the frequently requested thread which is literally pinned at the top of this board.

Ah thank you I didn't see that bit oops, I'm new here so just getting about. Thanks for the help and reply I did get a copy of the 350 diagrams from May 2018 but I think with the recent changes it wouldn't be the same. It would seem that 2x 350s at Peak Time run Crewe/Euston or the other way at least 2 times a day although I can't confirm.

Bletchleyite

Veteran Member
If you want to work out the length of any LNR service which goes to Euston, check the London-Northampton pocket timetable on the LNR site which shows these, but be aware that some do drop coaches at Northampton in the peak.

HST125Scorton

If you want to work out the length of any LNR service which goes to Euston, check the London-Northampton pocket timetable on the LNR site which shows these, but be aware that some do drop coaches at Northampton in the peak.

Thank you, this actually makes more sense both London-Northampton and London-Cheddington books show how many trains it will be.

TheBigD

Established Member
Hello all, I was recommended to come here by a few of my friends. I normally don't travel south they often with me been in Preston.

I'm currently trying to locate London North Western 319 & 350 full diagrams & Cross Country 170 full diagrams. Since the timetable change things have changed there seems to be more double 350s running about and at least 4, 5 or 6-Car 170s in peak time but I can't work out which is on which service.
I usually like to collect the diagrams each May to keep myself up to date etc.

With thanks.

No 6 car 170 diagrams as far as I'm aware.

0707 SX Nottingham-Cardiff and associated diagram is 2 x 2 car.
0721 SX Leicester-Birmingham is 2 x 2 car.
1718 SX Leicester-Birmingham is 2 + 3 car.
2222 SX Birmingham-Leicester is also a double unit, can't remeber if is a 4 car or a 5 car.

Qwerty133

Established Member

2222 SX Birmingham-Leicester is also a double unit, can't remeber if is a 4 car or a 5 car.
I think there is at least one 6 car diagram on Sundays on the Birmingham-Leicester-Stansted circuit.

Kite159

Veteran Member
The LNW 319 diagrams are in the frequently requested thread which is literally pinned at the top of this board. Neither the 350 or XC 170 diagrams are publically available but other than 350s at weekends there has been no significant increase in double units as fleet utilisation was already at or about the maximum possible level.

The 319 diagrams listed in that thread are out of date, the correct diagrams are listed on post 2 of this thread:
https://www.railforums.co.uk/threads/post-may-2019-lnr-319-diagrams.182824/

----

@Qwerty133 that might be a pair of 2-coach 170s as that is the maximum length pure DMU Stansted can take

TheBigD

Established Member
I think there is at least one 6 car diagram on Sundays on the Birmingham-Leicester-Stansted circuit.

4 car on the Stansted route on a Sunday...
0952 Birmingham-Leicester
1118 Leicester-Birmingham
1222 Birmingham-Stansted
1625 Stansted-Birmingham

Andy Pacer

Established Member

1841 Nottingham to Birmingham New Street was a 6 car on Saturday 01/06/19.

HST125Scorton

Hi, thanks all for the replies, I should of made it more clearer to you all that the XC 170 diagrams I'm asking for are the weekday ones that usually run through Nuneaton.

Status
Not open for further replies.