• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

london midland first class friday 1913

Status
Not open for further replies.

knight2004

Hi all
i am going to book for a reasonable price a ticket for a London midland train Euston Friday 21st October 1913 for 13 pounds, what is the likelyhood i will get a seat as it is first class but i know how crowded Euston is peak and post peak Friday LM don't do seat reservations in standard and i presume they don;t for first as well?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

island

Veteran Member
You haven't said where you're going or what type of ticket it is, but if you're buying an Advance ticket then it comes with a seat reservation. There is a £13 1st Advance from Euston to Milton Keynes C, is that it?

knight2004

16 pounds to Birmingham New st
it states i don't get a seat reservation which is bad really as it is just out of peak times!

bnm

Established Member
You haven't said where you're going or what type of ticket it is, but if you're buying an Advance ticket then it comes with a seat reservation.

Isn't London Midland booked train only with no specific seat allocated?

All Line Rover

Established Member
Even in First Class you might not get a seat on the 19:13 service! :| Very frequently, First Class is full on London Midland trains departing Euston in the evening peak. (Until Milton Keynes.)

knight2004

looks like i shall; have to be there and quick i imagine the train will be 8 cars though? unless something goes wrong with rolling stock etc

Status
Not open for further replies.