• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London to Ramsgate via High Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

On 23rd December a mate and I are looking to go on a trip from London to Kent via High Speed. To cover lines I haven't been on I was thinking of booking a ticket from London to Ramsgate and then getting a direct HS service to Ramsgate. However on the return portion I'm thinking of returning via the North Kent Line with a break of journey at Whitstable and probably joining HS again at Ebbsfleet (need to return to the north side of Central London).

So would just a off peak day return via HS1 allow all of the above or are the some restrictions I should be aware of? I also noticed purchasing this ticket through Southeastern's website gives a discount. Are these web fares subject to the same T&Cs as the walk up off peak day return?

Sorry if I sound a bit vague but still planning and open to suggestions to avoid any problems.

Cheers!
Paul.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mike395

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Yes that's absolutely fine - and the discounted tickets have (or, at least, have had in all GoVia's other sales) the same restrictions as the undiscounted equivalent :)

Status
Not open for further replies.