• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Underground Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

subway156

Hello people. Each year, I buy a calendar from the NYMTA. It usually has pictures of rolling stock of the past. I have been searching the net for calendars showing tube/curface stock to no avail. Do you of any that exist and where I can buy one? You can get an idea of what I'm searching for by looking at the NY transit museum's site and you'll see it. These can be bought on-line, at the museum itself or at Grand Central Station where the museum has an annex and store. Believe it or not, I have the NYC's system map as a shower curtain. It just brings memories of my childhood of travelling the system with family and on my own. Cheers, ciao and hasta la vista.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
The Transport for London Pension Fund send out some free calendars to their staff and pensioners every year, it may be worth writing to them to ask if they would sell you one?

It isn't just LU though and has pictures of London and other forms of transport in the capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.