• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LU Station jobs go online Thurs 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

KM1991

Same, got told the other day I was through but can't make any dates this week so I'm doing mine next week. Just want to get it over and done with...hate waiting!!!!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mresh91

I applied for a few railway/transport jobs before, and the whole recruitment process takes time, hence why I was patient in my last post. But having already seen two or three in here already get a phone interview/assessment it does feel a little disheartening :(. And I applied a good few days before the ad was pulled too. Hmm.

KM1991

Just basic competency questions. For example, "tell us a time you went the extra mile and delivered excellent customer service?" "Tell us an occasion you've used your communication skills to achieve something against the odds?"...obviously worded differently, but something along those lines. I completed my telephone interview in 14 mins invade anyone is wondering how long it took...

mresh91

So for those that attended the assessment centre, how did it go? Were there many people? What questions/role play was involved? :)

playmore64

For those that had their telephone interviews, do LUL use an 'unknown' number?

I had a miss call last Tuesday and was wondering if it was LUL.

Good luck!

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
The number that comes up is 020 3054 0020 if it has been dialled from anywhere in TfL or LU.

Daniel

Established Member
The number that comes up is 020 3054 0020 if it has been dialled from anywhere in TfL or LU.

However, a large amount of TfL/LU's mass recruitment campaign's are dealt with by an external agency.

Silv1983

Hey guys,

Does anyone know if successful candidates following the telephone interview are always told there and then? A family member had theirs this morning and despite feeling positive - was told to wait to hear back within 5 days. Sounds like standard reply to a fail to me with the agent on the phone not wanting it to be awkward. Hopefully one of you will say im wrong!

RJ

Established Member
Hey guys,

Does anyone know if successful candidates following the telephone interview are always told there and then? A family member had theirs this morning and despite feeling positive - was told to wait to hear back within 5 days. Sounds like standard reply to a fail to me with the agent on the phone not wanting it to be awkward. Hopefully one of you will say im wrong!

Don't read anything into it, that's all I'll say...

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
However, a large amount of TfL/LU's mass recruitment campaign's are dealt with by an external agency.
Yes, this campaign is being looked after by Pertemps.

Daniel

Established Member
Hey guys,

Well, there is some hope - it's usually never an immediate pass or fail. I'm nearly always advised by e-mail when applying for jobs within LU, either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.