• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Mansfield Football Club coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

6Gman

Established Member
Happened to see what I think was the Mansfield FC team coach (the vehicle, not the guy who advises them on tactics!).

Does anyone know the operator or the identity of the vehicle?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mr Manager

Happened to see what I think was the Mansfield FC team coach (the vehicle, not the guy who advises them on tactics!).

Does anyone know the operator or the identity of the vehicle?
The operator is Sharpes of Nottingham. It can be any one of 3 team spec coaches they have. It would have been heading to Crewe as they played away there yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:

sbrignall72

The operator is Sharpes of Nottingham. It can be any one of 3 team spec coaches they have. It would have been heading to Crewe as they played away there yesterday.
Today I saw the Nottingham Forest Team coach heading south on the M1 today, anyone know which that one was.

cnjb8

Established Member
Today I saw the Nottingham Forest Team coach heading south on the M1 today, anyone know which that one was.
Last season, the Forest coach was run by Skills who had a pool of 2 Van Hools, 1 Volvo 9900 and 1 VDL Futura to use

Status
Not open for further replies.