• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Midland Pullman (HST) seating plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

N Scorah

Can anyone tell me where i might find a seating diagram for this train please?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

On Moderation
The Midland Pullman website says “All our seating is arranged around tables for a maximum of four or two people” so the layout is really simple: basically the original Mark 3 first class layout of eight bays of four one side and eight bays of two the other side.

Royston Vasey

Established Member
As they are barely modified, the final GWR HST seating plan for first class (formerly coach L on GWR) and buffet (coach K) is still available from the GWR website as a pdf download: https://www.gwr.com/~/media/gwr/pdfs/safety-information/hst-seating-plan.pdf - with the exception that one coach is now a TGF. I don't know if these have been renumbered since but it may help visualise the layout anyway. I believe there are no restricted view seats.

fgwrich

Established Member

As they are barely modified, the final GWR HST seating plan for first class (formerly coach L on GWR) and buffet (coach K) is still available from the GWR website as a pdf download: https://www.gwr.com/~/media/gwr/pdfs/safety-information/hst-seating-plan.pdf - with the exception that one coach is now a TGF. I don't know if these have been renumbered since but it may help visualise the layout anyway. I believe there are no restricted view seats.
It’s a pretty rubbish seating plan map, but it pretty much sums it up - the GWR one will be slightly different, as the seating layout was modified to remove the airline seats. Every seat now faces a table for two or four.

Status
Not open for further replies.