• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Monday 2 May 2011 North East Railtours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

scotsman

Established Member
Newcastle -> Fort William.
This seems a beauty compared to Oban last may ;)
The added advantage of SRPS Stewards and coaches too! However, the last SRPS tour that went up that way was hauled by a Class 47 (I have no idea what traction is booked)

leewoods60019

Well SPRS are supposed to be using 37025 and 37175 sometime this year as apparently they are getting mainline certifed, if anyone can confirm that would be great :D

scotsman

Established Member
Well SPRS are supposed to be using 37025 and 37175 sometime this year as apparently they are getting mainline certifed, if anyone can confirm that would be great :D

Nothing confirmed from the inside, although I'm hardly privvy to such information! If you're after a Bo'ness tractor on the mainline, I would be very, very surprised if it turned out on a NE job first.

Status
Not open for further replies.