• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Munich zones 1-4 to airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I’m wondering if anybody knows this. In the UK you can combine tickets to complete a journey. Is this possible in Germany? I have a valid 3 day ticket for zones 1-4 in Munich. Can I buy a ticket from Zone 4 to the airport and combine them, or do I need a whole new ticket for the airport.

thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Veteran Member
4-airport must surely be valid, and all airport trains stop in zone 4. Looking at the Netzplan online, 5-airport is deinitely OK via Feldmoching on S1 as it is in both zones.

4-airport must surely be valid, and all airport trains stop in zone 4. Looking at the Netzplan online, 5-airport is deinitely OK via Feldmoching on S1 as it is in both zones.

Yes thank you. Ended up doing exactly like that. Bought a Feldmoching-Flughafen with no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.