• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Neville Hill Depot ( Contact Number ) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

firtha11

Hello to everyone I am a New User to this Railway website and I have a problem.
-
I am in need of the Contact number if Possible to the Neville Hill Depot Maintenance Team Leader by the name of Chris Walton.

I have an Interview with him on Thursday but I'm not sure what to bring to the Interview so any contact number either directly to him or to someone that works at Neville Hill Depot that could possibly put me through to him would be Greatly Appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

:)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Crossforth

Established Member
Hello to everyone I am a New User to this Railway website and I have a problem.
-
I am in need of the Contact number if Possible to the Neville Hill Depot Maintenance Team Leader by the name of Chris Walton.

I have an Interview with him on Thursday but I'm not sure what to bring to the Interview so any contact number either directly to him or to someone that works at Neville Hill Depot that could possibly put me through to him would be Greatly Appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Is it Northern Rail or East Midlands Trains you are after?

455driver

Veteran Member
I am sure he will be impressed that his contact phone is going to be available to everyone! :roll:

carriageline

Established Member
Give HR a call, they will be able to help you just as much I am sure. If not, they will find out for you or give you the contact details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

firtha11

Is it Northern Rail or East Midlands Trains you are after?

Hello Crossforth Thanks for the Reply it's for Northern Rail.

Any Number either for a Direct Number to Chris Walton or someone at Leeds Neville Hill Depot that could possibly put me through to him would be Appreciated if possible.

Crossforth

Established Member
Nothing I can do I'm afraid then. If it was EMT, I have a number but not for Northern. As carriageline says, give HR a call. They should be able to help :) sorry I can't help more

firtha11

Nothing I can do I'm afraid then. If it was EMT, I have a number but not for Northern. As carriageline says, give HR a call. They should be able to help :) sorry I can't help more

OK no problem I will phone HR Tomorrow and see if they can help me out.

Thanks again.

34D

Established Member
I would have thought fairly standard things to bring to any interview would include:

-passport (for proof of entitlement to work in the EU)
-driving licence (usually copied and put on file, in case you need to drive a works van, etc)
-GCSE and college (etc) certificates, again so can be copied

Finally, dress suitably. I would suggest a suit, shirt, tie and smart shoes, but others will clarify about the footwear.

Also, plan your route there. If you aren't told in your letter about parking, then as it's a dodgy area you don't want to be parking your car on the road outside.

Bus routes 5 and 91 go virtually outside.

Firtha. Whats up mate? Think i have the same Job interview as you. As far as im aware you dont need to take nothing with you only your ID. I have copied and pasted my email on what to bring with ya. ok.

Please bring with you one of the following to your interview so we can ensure that you meet the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006:

UK passport
an identity card issued to the holder under the Identity Cards Act 2006
European Economic Area (EEA) passport
EEA national identity card
UK residence permit
a passport or other travel document endorsed to show that the holder is exempt from immigration control and is allowed to stay in the UK indefinitely
a Biometric Immigration Document issued by the UK Border Agency indicating that the holder is allowed to stay in the UK indefinitely
A full birth certificate issued in the United Kingdom which includes the name(s) of at least one of the holders parents
And also:

A British National Insurance number, on a document issued by a previous employer, the tax authorities or the Benefits Agency. Please find attached the list of acceptable documents to comply with the asylum and immigration act.

Please be aware that Driving Licenses are NOT accepted as an acceptable form of ID.

Please note: Your interview will not take place without the above first being produced.

Status
Not open for further replies.