• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

New Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Hi , Im looking for a new camera I was thinking of the Fuji FinePix S5600 its £114 in amazon dose anyone else know if a camera LIKE this is cheap somewhere else because im looking for one to get updated photos!

Thanks Best Jourenys Fred

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bill EWS

Hi 777Fred,
I have a brand new Fuji S5600 for sale if you are interested. It has only been used once and is still under full guarantee. I couldn't accept less than £120 for it as it includes a 1Gig memory card that I purchased with it at the time. The card that comes with the camera (16mb) only takes two pictures before running out of memory.

If you are interested and don't mind the the price, plus postage, of course then I shall be pleased to send it to you on receiving your cheque. It is ready boxed with all instructions and cables.

I shan't go into details but I had to purchase the camera when finding myself on a photographic mission and didn't have my Canon 350D SLR with me while in Aberdeen. I purchased the camera at Dixons.

I will have to find out what the postage would be but would let you know as soon as possible. Let me have your email and home adress if you are interested.

If you are not interested but someone is, please let me know, thanks.

Cheers.

BillEWS.

Established Member
Hi 777Fred,
I have a brand new Fuji S5600 for sale if you are interested. It has only been used once and is still under full guarantee. I couldn't accept less than £120 for it as it includes a 1Gig memory card that I purchased with it at the time. The card that comes with the camera (16mb) only takes two pictures before running out of memory.

If you are interested and don't mind the the price, plus postage, of course then I shall be pleased to send it to you on receiving your cheque. It is ready boxed with all instructions and cables.

I shan't go into details but I had to purchase the camera when finding myself on a photographic mission and didn't have my Canon 350D SLR with me while in Aberdeen. I purchased the camera at Dixons.

I will have to find out what the postage would be but would let you know as soon as possible. Let me have your email and home adress if you are interested.

If you are not interested but someone is, please let me know, thanks.

Cheers.

BillEWS.

Have to see if I have enough have to check.

Bill EWS

OK 777fred,
I will watch for your reply. Don't feel any obligation but it would be nice if the camera can go to someone like yourself who really can't go for the full price camera in the shops.

Enjoyed your Didcot pictures.

Cheers.

BillEWS.

Bill EWS

Yep! You are right. I was just making a guess as I wrote. But even ten pictures isn't much when you are on a weekend to a week's break!!! This card is rather mean and is only included to at least let you try the camera. If you scrapped your last pennies to get the camera it could be a long time before you could afford to update to a reasonable sized card.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.