• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

North Norfolk Railway Diesel Gala 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulzer5207

Hi Guys,

Just a quick note to say that details for the 2013 Diesel Gala at the North Norfolk Railway are coming together. We've an exciting line up planned this year, including some highly demanded locos.

For more details see the Weybourne Traction Group page http://www.facebook.com/WeybourneTractionGroup?fref=ts

Please come and support us, it's a new team behind the event this year, and we've put a lot of effort in behind the scenes to give what the railway's been asked for.

14th - 16th June 2013, please come and support us!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
I shall be working atleast two of the three days! Hope to see as many of you there :smile:

TP

gazthomas

Established Member
This year's event with 55019 and 47596 in blue was excellent, helped by brilliant weather all weekend. Let's hope for the same in 2013!

barnet_fair

Hope I can make it this year. Was one of the hottest weekends of the year if I recall last year but I didn't make it.

youngiecj

B & B already booked for this one :), was some good events last year. Good too see the NNR more proactive with Diesel days and advertising it!

Status
Not open for further replies.