• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern “Coast, Lakes, Dales and Fells” timetable booklet - December 2023

lyndhurst25

Established Member
Has anyone seen a copy of Northern’s handy “Coast, Lakes, Dales and Fells” timetable booklet (December 2023 on) out in the wild?

I had no luck collecting one from Skipton station today.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

lyndhurst25

Established Member
Hopefully paper versions will appear in leaflet racks. Where I am going, there's no electricity...

M&NEJ

I got a summer one at Lancaster, back in November. I just asked at the ticket office if there was a timetable leaflet for the Windermere line and they gave me this very comprehensive guide to buses and trains! Admittedly the bus times were changing that very week and so were useless in the guide, but full marks to Northern for producing such an excellent publication.

ajp999

There were plenty of paper copies at Preston tonight alongside the ticket machines. Didn't see any at Carlisle earlier in the day but a lot of the leaflet displays are now cordoned off as the main entrance to the station is still closed.

lyndhurst25

Established Member
Eventually got a me a copy from Skipton station. Bound with a spine this year, so clearly Northern thought that it was worth investing in producing these, despite all their other timetable leaflets remaining unavailable. Just goes to show that there is a demand for good quality timetable and information booklets. If only the West Yorkshire one would make a comeback.

yorksrob

Veteran Member
Eventually got a me a copy from Skipton station. Bound with a spine this year, so clearly Northern thought that it was worth investing in producing these, despite all their other timetable leaflets remaining unavailable. Just goes to show that there is a demand for good quality timetable and information booklets. If only the West Yorkshire one would make a comeback.

I agree on all points !